Top 10 Best Books For Toddlers to 4-Year-Olds
reviewed by Jennifer Polk, MA, Ed.
- Asha’s Mums by Rosamund Elwin and Michele Paulse
- How Do Dinosaurs Series (Clean Their Room, Get Well, Say Goodnight, Count to Ten, and Learn to Read, etc.) by Jane Yolen
- Polar Bear Polar Bear What Do You Hear? and Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See? by Eric Carle
- I Want My Potty! by Tony Ross
- From Head to Toe by Eric Carle
- The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
- Peanut Butter Rhino by Vincent Andriani
- Everyone Poops! by Taro Gomi
- When Sophie Gets Angry Really, Really Angry… by Molly Bang
- I Spy series/Where’s Waldo series by Martin Handford
Information published on The Rainbow Babies website is not a substitute for proper medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Disclaimer: The Rainbow Babies provides sample contracts and legal/social health articles for informational purposes only—please do not consider it as legally-binding advice of any kind.