Top 10 Best Books For 11-Year-Olds and Up
reviewed by Jennifer Polk, MA, Ed.
- The Secret of Droon series by Tony Abbott
- Becoming Naomi Leon and Esperanza Rising by Pam Munoz Ryan
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- The Whale Rider by Witi Ihimaera
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
- James and the Giant Peach by Ronald Dahl
- Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
- Hatchet by Gary Paulsen
- Harriet the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh
- No Big Deal by Ellen Jaffe McClain
Information published on The Rainbow Babies website is not a substitute for proper medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Disclaimer: The Rainbow Babies provides sample contracts and legal/social health articles for informational purposes only—please do not consider it as legally-binding advice of any kind.