Top 10 Best Books For 9- and 10-Year-Olds
reviewed by Jennifer Polk, MA, Ed.
- Diving for the Moon by Lee F. Bantle
- Woman Chief by Rose Sobol
- Keep the Lights Burning, Abbie by Peter Roop
- Bright Star by Gary Crew
- Island of the Blue Dolphin, Sing Down the Moon, and The Black Pearl by Scott O’Dell
- The Duke Who Outlawed Jellybeans by Johnny Valentine
- Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
- Charlotte’s Web, by E. B. White
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Expuéry
- The Magic Tree House series by Mary Pope Osborne
Information published on The Rainbow Babies website is not a substitute for proper medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Disclaimer: The Rainbow Babies provides sample contracts and legal/social health articles for informational purposes only—please do not consider it as legally-binding advice of any kind.