Top 10 Best Books For 5- and 6-Year-Olds
reviewed by Jennifer Polk, MA, Ed.
- My Many Colored Days by Dr. Seuss
- If You Take a Mouse series (To School, To The Movies, etc.) and the If You Give A Mouse Series (A Mouse a Cookie, A Moose a Muffin, A Pig a Pancake) by Laura Numeroff
- Curious George series (21 in total) by Margret and H.A. Rey
- Five Little Monkey series by Eileen Christelow
- From Head to Toe by Eric Carle
- The Red Balloon by Albert Lamorisse
- The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn
- The ABC’s of Art (Baby Einstein), by Julie Aigner Clark
- Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
- The Sissy Duckling by Harvey Fierstein
Information published on The Rainbow Babies website is not a substitute for proper medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Disclaimer: The Rainbow Babies provides sample contracts and legal/social health articles for informational purposes only—please do not consider it as legally-binding advice of any kind.