Top 10 Best Books For Babies and Toddlers
reviewed by Jennifer Polk, MA, Ed.
(Remember to buy the hard board book version, they last longer)
- A B C: A Family Alphabet Book by Bobby Combs
- The Very Quiet Cricket by Eric Carle
- Time for Bed by Jane Dye
- Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown (try to find the mouse)
- Owl Babies by Martin Waddell
- Pat the Bunny by Dorothy Kunhardt
- Touch and Feel Series (Kittens, Fire Engines, Dinosaurs, Farm Animals, etc.) by various authors
- Baby’s First Book series (Baby’s First Alphabet, Baby’s First Word Book, and Baby’s First Phonics Books) by various authors
- Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You? by Dr. Seuss
- Mud! by Wendy Cheyett Lewiso
Information published on The Rainbow Babies website is not a substitute for proper medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Disclaimer: The Rainbow Babies provides sample contracts and legal/social health articles for informational purposes only—please do not consider it as legally-binding advice of any kind.