Top 10 Best Books For 7- and 8-Year-Olds
reviewed by Jennifer Polk, MA, Ed.
- Kisses by Nada Roep & Marijke ten Cate
- Olivia the Pig Series by Serige Ian Falconer
- Big Bushy Mustache by Gary Soto
- Click Clack Moo Cows That Can Type by Betsy Lewin
- A Color of His Own by Leo Lionni
- Caps for Sale by Esphyr Slobodkina
- Octopus’s Den by Deirdre Langeland
- Stellaluna, by Janell Cannon
- Best Best Colors: Los Mejores Colores by Eric Hoffman
- Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss
Information published on The Rainbow Babies website is not a substitute for proper medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Disclaimer: The Rainbow Babies provides sample contracts and legal/social health articles for informational purposes only—please do not consider it as legally-binding advice of any kind.