Ten Tips For Growing a Child
- A child raised with patience will learn about tolerance
- A child raised with approval will grow up with confidence
- A child raised with encouragement will be fulfilled
- A child raised with laughter will live joyfully
- A child raised with fairness will understand justice
- A child raised with acceptance will have many friends
- A child raised in security will know how to trust
- A child raised with understanding will gain self-knowledge
- A child raised with love will love in return
- A child raised with compassion is a gift to the world
Information published on The Rainbow Babies website is not a substitute for proper medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Disclaimer: The Rainbow Babies provides sample contracts and legal/social health articles for informational purposes only—please do not consider it as legally-binding advice of any kind.